Character Name = Tombface
Class = Rogue
Race = Blood Elf
1. What is your real name?
2. How old are you?
3. What attracted you to this group in the first place?
After searching for a while and having seen my fair share of guild drama I really appreciate the stability of your group.
4. Do you know any members of O o O?
5. What is your previous raiding experience (Across all expansions)?
Well, as far as TBC, WoTLK I was raiding casually usually PuGs because of school. On Cata I raided BWD, BoT and then went straight to DS. At MoP I was raiding (not in a decent guild) MSV and HoF and the start of ToT. Then came WoD and I was raiding HM and BRF before stopping due to extreme load of work at the University.Recently i returned and started clearing Hellfire Citadel HC.
6. Please link your Armory profile and be logged out in your PvE gear.
7. What is your preferred raiding Main Spec and Off Spec? And what is your preferred alt?
For WoD Sub/Combat were my specs of choice.Don't really have a preferred MS and OS I enjoy all three rogue specs and am capable of performing in all of them. As far as Legion Beta goes, Assassinations seems to be the most potent spec.
7a. Main Spec: Assassination
7b. Off Spec: Sub/Outlaw
7c. Preferred Alt: Will probably level my monk because of the professions.
8. What previous guilds were you in, what positions did you hold and why did you leave?
Joined Elysian during WoD where I became a Core Raid member. Unfortunately due to some departures from the guild it doesn't seem that we will continue in Legion.
9. How do you research boss fights in advance? And what sources do you use to get that information?
I find Fatboss guides quite informative and Dungeon Journal a great tool to check the abilities of some bosses before the release of a guide.
10. What sources do you use to research and optimize your class?
Simulationcraft, youtube guides and Rogue Forums.
11. How many hours do you averagely spend playing per week?
Around forty hours per week give or take.
12. What times are you most active?
Usually 18:00-1:00 ST.
13. What raid did you enjoy most in World of Warcraft?
I really enjoyed Karazhan, Blizzard did an amazing job with it. Apart from that BRF had really good bosses.
14. Why should we take you?
I can help your guild in progressing since I am punctual and always stay on top of my Class
15. What season is it?
Winter's Chill of course :)